Premier Home Health Care has started a support group for members of the LGBT community who are caring for loved ones with dementia, this may be their partner, or spouse. This may also be a child caring for their mother or father. Sponsored by Alzheimer’s Association. All are invited to attend. For more information contact [email protected] 828-277-5950
Alzheimer’s Association® caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.