- Prepare. There is no save-and-resume button. But you can return to edit an event.
- Categories. Select at least one category in each group:
- Event Type
- Target Audience – who you designed event for
- Welcoming Pages – where to publish the event
- Venues / Organizers. Enter the name of the organizer (your group) and the location (venue).
- If it is already in the database, the calendar will populate your event with relevant contact and location information.
- If you have to add a new organizer or venue, please fill in all the fields. It will help others.
- Online Events. Select “Online Event” as your Venue.
- Recurring Events. Powerful, but a little confusing the first time:
- To enter a meeting on the same date each month (e.g., the 5th), select “on the same day”.
- To enter a meeting on the same day and/or week (e.g., 1st Monday), select “on a different day”.
- This event has passed.
Asheville Drag Brunch FUNdraiser for Our VOICE 510(c)3
May 13 @ 12:09 pm
The smashingly successful Asheville Drag Brunch will host another spectacular show on Sunday, June 9 at 12:30 p.m. at Banks Ave. Bar in Asheville, NC. The $20 ticket includes a fabulous brunch catered by AUX Bar and the hour-long drag show. Tickets are on sale now at www.AshevilleDragBrunch.com. This unique event is a fundraiser for Our VOICE, a crisis intervention and prevention agency which serves victims of sexual violence, age 13 through adult, in Buncombe County.
Banks Avenue Bar boasts full-service bar and AUX Bar catering promises a bountiful brunch with vegetarian options. The family-friendly drag queen entertainment promises to be sing along top-notch fun with plenty of laughter and audience interaction. The show includes performances by professional queens including Ginger Von Snap, Sya Cox (RJ Woods), Erica Chanel and is hosted by The Bearded Lady: DIVINE (Divinity Holeburn)– they’re a hoot!
“Our shows are a blast and have sold out every time so get your tickets now,” show performer DIVINE said. “This event is a fundraiser, yes, but its also an opportunity to showcase Asheville’s incredible local performers, restaurants, and dedication to helping the community. Our brunches are held at different locations, showcase different drag queens, and the profits always benefit local charities so you should drag yourself to brunch every time!”
This special performance of Asheville Drag Brunch is Sunday June 9 at 12:30 p.m. at Banks Avenue Bar in Asheville, NC. The $20 tickets are on sale now at www.AshevilleDragBrunch.com.
ABOUT ASHEVILLE DRAG BRUNCH:
Asheville Drag Brunch is the littlest big show in town! The event is designed to showcase local and guest drag queens, promote local restaurant businesses, and support local charities.
The show happens at multiple venues, is fast-paced family-friendly fun, and is designed to raise funds for non-profit organizations. These local groups rotate and are advertised with each individual show.
A ticket to brunch ensures a seat at a table or bar, the meal, and a beverage. Remember to bring tips for the queens as this is the main way they raise additional money for the local non-profit.
During the glitter-adorned affairs, patrons howl, clap and cheer as the queens channel celebrities with spot-on lip syncing and sky-high heels. And wherever you look, there is cause for celebration. Lively groups of different genders, races and ages whoop it up for all sorts of special occasions, from birthdays to bachelorettes to anniversaries, and even divorces.
*I understand that I will be added to this email list, may appear in photos for promotional use, and may request to be removed from either/both at any time. If I have any food preferences or restrictions I will email [email protected] with my request within 24 hours of purchasing this ticket. Otherwise I will eat what is available.Furthermore I agree to hold harmless all people and businesses associated with this event.