- Prepare. There is no save-and-resume button. But you can return to edit an event.
- Categories. Select at least one category in each group:
- Event Type
- Target Audience – who you designed event for
- Welcoming Pages – where to publish the event
- Venues / Organizers. Enter the name of the organizer (your group) and the location (venue).
- If it is already in the database, the calendar will populate your event with relevant contact and location information.
- If you have to add a new organizer or venue, please fill in all the fields. It will help others.
- Online Events. Select “Online Event” as your Venue.
- Recurring Events. Powerful, but a little confusing the first time:
- To enter a meeting on the same date each month (e.g., the 5th), select “on the same day”.
- To enter a meeting on the same day and/or week (e.g., 1st Monday), select “on a different day”.
- This event has passed.
Asheville Transformers Peer Support Group
April 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day Second of the month, repeating indefinitely
Asheville Transformers hosts twice-monthly general peer support meetings, led by trained facilitators, which are open only to people who are transgender, non-binary, and/or individuals questioning their gender identity only – no family and friends at support group, please. Support meetings occur on the 2nd Thursday and 4th Saturday of each month.
Meets in the Tzedek space, located at 37 Montford Ave, Suite 201 (across from the AVL Chamber of Commerce). The simplest way to get to the space is by parking behind the building, coming in the back door and taking the elevator up to the second floor. Suite 201 is just to the right when you exit the elevator.**
For more information or location, please email [email protected]