- Prepare. There is no save-and-resume button. But you can return to edit an event.
- Categories. Select at least one category in each group:
- Event Type
- Target Audience – who you designed event for
- Welcoming Pages – where to publish the event
- Venues / Organizers. Enter the name of the organizer (your group) and the location (venue).
- If it is already in the database, the calendar will populate your event with relevant contact and location information.
- If you have to add a new organizer or venue, please fill in all the fields. It will help others.
- Online Events. Select “Online Event” as your Venue.
- Recurring Events. Powerful, but a little confusing the first time:
- To enter a meeting on the same date each month (e.g., the 5th), select “on the same day”.
- To enter a meeting on the same day and/or week (e.g., 1st Monday), select “on a different day”.
Freaks & Follies, A Uniquely Asheville Variety Show
June 17 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 8:00 pm on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
Freaks and Follies (Presented the 3rd Thursday of each month). A completely Asheville entertaining evening with comedy, drag, clowns, Fringe, and lots more. Two shows. 8:25 and 10:00 PM. Located at Sly Grog Lounge 271 Haywood St. Asheville NC.
Showtime 8:28 pm (promptly)
Cover- Sliding scale of 8$- 28$