- Prepare. There is no save-and-resume button. But you can return to edit an event.
- Categories. Select at least one category in each group:
- Event Type
- Target Audience – who you designed event for
- Welcoming Pages – where to publish the event
- Venues / Organizers. Enter the name of the organizer (your group) and the location (venue).
- If it is already in the database, the calendar will populate your event with relevant contact and location information.
- If you have to add a new organizer or venue, please fill in all the fields. It will help others.
- Online Events. Select “Online Event” as your Venue.
- Recurring Events. Powerful, but a little confusing the first time:
- To enter a meeting on the same date each month (e.g., the 5th), select “on the same day”.
- To enter a meeting on the same day and/or week (e.g., 1st Monday), select “on a different day”.
April 10 @ 10:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 10:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating indefinitely
Glitter Bomb! is the Asheville party for trans women and trans men, gender non conforming folks, allies to trans and queer people, queers, gays, lesbians, femmes, bisexual peeps, and anyone else. For real, all people are welcome and Glitter Bomb! strives to be a safe space for folks in terms of the party community every second Saturday of the month but still very freeing and fun. You don’t have to be a great dancer to come and the only thing required is consent. Location is in O.Henry’s, 237 Haywood St, Asheville, NC 28801 every 10:00 pm, the cost is $5.00