- Prepare. There is no save-and-resume button. But you can return to edit an event.
- Categories. Select at least one category in each group:
- Event Type
- Target Audience – who you designed event for
- Welcoming Pages – where to publish the event
- Venues / Organizers. Enter the name of the organizer (your group) and the location (venue).
- If it is already in the database, the calendar will populate your event with relevant contact and location information.
- If you have to add a new organizer or venue, please fill in all the fields. It will help others.
- Online Events. Select “Online Event” as your Venue.
- Recurring Events. Powerful, but a little confusing the first time:
- To enter a meeting on the same date each month (e.g., the 5th), select “on the same day”.
- To enter a meeting on the same day and/or week (e.g., 1st Monday), select “on a different day”.
Lesbian in the Mountains (LIM) Business Meetings
July 15 @ 6:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
Business meetings are always the 3rd Thursday of the month unless there is a holiday or bad weather at Cornerstone Restaurant, 102 Tunnel Rd, exit 6, turn right, it’s on the left or CornerStoneRest.com (828) 236-0210. The meeting starts at 6:30 pm. Just tell them you are with the women in the back and come to the left all the way to the back room. Last month our waitperson told us she has two moms! Yeah.