- Prepare. There is no save-and-resume button. But you can return to edit an event.
- Categories. Select at least one category in each group:
- Event Type
- Target Audience – who you designed event for
- Welcoming Pages – where to publish the event
- Venues / Organizers. Enter the name of the organizer (your group) and the location (venue).
- If it is already in the database, the calendar will populate your event with relevant contact and location information.
- If you have to add a new organizer or venue, please fill in all the fields. It will help others.
- Online Events. Select “Online Event” as your Venue.
- Recurring Events. Powerful, but a little confusing the first time:
- To enter a meeting on the same date each month (e.g., the 5th), select “on the same day”.
- To enter a meeting on the same day and/or week (e.g., 1st Monday), select “on a different day”.
- This event has passed.
Life’s a Drag … Let’s Do Brunch
April 4 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
We are super excited to host our new Sunday Party “Life is A Drag…Let’s Do Brunch” in the Parlor of the AVL Beauty Academy.
We are also really happy to be partnering with our friend, Chef Terri Terrell from Homegrown, who has put together a delicious menu for us in the Homegrown fashion we all know and love.
Brunch Buffet starts at 11am. Show starts at Noon.
Tickets are $32, plus tax *Includes a fabulous Drag Show Brunch w/ gratuity, and a complimentary Mimosa or Bloody Mary.
Seating is limited so click the link below to purchase your ticket today!
Bring your $$$ and remember to ***Tip Your Queens!***