- Prepare. There is no save-and-resume button. But you can return to edit an event.
- Categories. Select at least one category in each group:
- Event Type
- Target Audience – who you designed event for
- Welcoming Pages – where to publish the event
- Venues / Organizers. Enter the name of the organizer (your group) and the location (venue).
- If it is already in the database, the calendar will populate your event with relevant contact and location information.
- If you have to add a new organizer or venue, please fill in all the fields. It will help others.
- Online Events. Select “Online Event” as your Venue.
- Recurring Events. Powerful, but a little confusing the first time:
- To enter a meeting on the same date each month (e.g., the 5th), select “on the same day”.
- To enter a meeting on the same day and/or week (e.g., 1st Monday), select “on a different day”.
- This event has passed.
PFLAG Flat Rock/Hendersonville
March 2, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
PFLAG-Hendersonville (Meets 1st Monday of the Month) All are invited to attend, free. Regular peer support group meetings for parents, caregivers and family members of LGBTQ individuals. Location is in The Center for Arts and Inspiration 125 South Main Street, Hendersonville, NC 28792 every 7 PM – 8:30 PM. For more info contact [email protected] or [email protected]