- Prepare. There is no save-and-resume button. But you can return to edit an event.
- Categories. Select at least one category in each group:
- Event Type
- Target Audience – who you designed event for
- Welcoming Pages – where to publish the event
- Venues / Organizers. Enter the name of the organizer (your group) and the location (venue).
- If it is already in the database, the calendar will populate your event with relevant contact and location information.
- If you have to add a new organizer or venue, please fill in all the fields. It will help others.
- Online Events. Select “Online Event” as your Venue.
- Recurring Events. Powerful, but a little confusing the first time:
- To enter a meeting on the same date each month (e.g., the 5th), select “on the same day”.
- To enter a meeting on the same day and/or week (e.g., 1st Monday), select “on a different day”.
- This event has passed.
re-viv-al your Sunday Funday Tea Dance
March 8, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 4:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating indefinitely
Every month butchOUT and Banks Ave Bar partner to bring the LGBTQ community and friends together for a Sunday afternoon tea dance. Rooted in the history of the LGBTQ community Sunday Tea Dances provide a safe, fun, inclusive opportunity for people to mingle, make new friends and dance! Each month a beneficiary of funding is selected. Our March 8th dance will benefit Loving Food Resources who provide nutritious food for people living with HIV/AIDS.
Our partner Tito’s Handmade Vodka matches our donations each quarter up to $1,500. Think about it, we could raise $500, get that doubled with Love, Tito’s and raise 1k just for dancing and mingling and have some fun. AND Tito’s is $5 all day.
So join us, become a friend of our FaceBook page and help advocate for our community and the enrichment of our city.