- Prepare. There is no save-and-resume button. But you can return to edit an event.
- Categories. Select at least one category in each group:
- Event Type
- Target Audience – who you designed event for
- Welcoming Pages – where to publish the event
- Venues / Organizers. Enter the name of the organizer (your group) and the location (venue).
- If it is already in the database, the calendar will populate your event with relevant contact and location information.
- If you have to add a new organizer or venue, please fill in all the fields. It will help others.
- Online Events. Select “Online Event” as your Venue.
- Recurring Events. Powerful, but a little confusing the first time:
- To enter a meeting on the same date each month (e.g., the 5th), select “on the same day”.
- To enter a meeting on the same day and/or week (e.g., 1st Monday), select “on a different day”.
Youth Outright Mitchell County group (2nd Saturday of each month) Meets from 12 pm – 2 pm at the Ridgeway Building at the Penland School of Craft 67 Doras Trl, Bakersville, NC 28705 For More information contact [email protected]
Youth Outright Mitchell County group every 2nd Saturday of each month, meets from 12 pm – 2 pm at the Ridgeway Building at the Penland School of Craft 67 Doras Trl Bakersville, NC 28705. For More information contact [email protected]
Glitter Bomb! is the Asheville party for trans women and trans men, gender non conforming folks, allies to trans and queer people, queers, gays, lesbians, femmes, bisexual peeps, and anyone else. For real, all people are welcome and Glitter Bomb! strives to be a safe space for folks in terms of the party community every second Saturday of the month …