Festival Week Events
An Opportunity for Community Services, Advocates, Artists, and Businesses
This year, we want to involve more of the community in creating festival week.
We are encouraging organizations, businesses, groups, and individuals to create events between Friday, September 17 and Sunday, September 26. We will capture these in an online festival week guide and calendar. If you are interested in producing an event, register you interest with us. We will get back to you.
Criteria: To be included, the event should be relevant in some way to at least one of the following:
- The LGBTQ+ community, its culture and concerns
- Equity, Inclusion, Social Justice (for any group)
- Creating a community in WNC that is welcoming to all
People are welcome to create events that are simply fun. But we encourage you to think about the entirety of our mission:
- Celebrate: Food, Entertainment, Socializing
- Educate: Awareness-Building, Workshops, Discussions
- Advocate: Activate Community
- Serve: Deliver a service to the community