You should receive an email confirmation momentarily. If you do not, please email us.
- APPLICATION REVIEW. We try to review applications within 3 business days. Once we do, you will receive an automated email. If, for any reason, we do not approve your application, you will receive a complete refund, either through your credit card or by check. When we do turn away an application, it is usually because we have reached saturation for vendors in your category. We feel that it is in your best interests for us to limit similar exhibitors. We will offer to hold you on a wait-list in the event of a cancellation.
- PAYMENT BY CHECK. If you elected to pay by check, please send it to Blue Ridge Pride Center, Inc, PO Box 2044 Asheville NC 28802-2044. We give approved applicants three weeks to complete payment or until September 5, whichever comes first. Thereafter, orders are only secure when approved by us and when payment is received.
- DIRECTORY LISTING. You will find your listing on the Exhibitor Directory page once your application is approved and payment is received.
- UPDATE YOUR PROFILE. Find your listing in the listing of approved vendors (vendor home page). Open it, and click the Edit button. You can add to or update your profile at any time before the festival. Printed maps and guides will reflect information posted as of September 15.
- ADD TO YOUR ORDER. If you need to add tents, weights, tables, chairs, or electricity, click “Add to Order” on the vendor home page.
- REDUCE OR CANCEL YOUR ODER. If you need to remove an item or to cancel your order, contact us at [email protected] Cancellation terms are spelled out in the vendor agreement. Although there is a sliding scale for refund guarantees, we will generally issue a full refund (minus a $25 processing fee) if we can find an exhibitor to fill your space.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions. As we are an all-volunteer organization, we ask you to allow a day or so for responses.
The Team at Blue Ridge Pride