- View your registration information
- Find your Election Day polling place
- View your sample ballot
- Track your absentee ballot
- Deadlines: Application received 25 days prior to date of election. Or register in person on same day during early voting.
- Download this form to register or update your name, address, party affiliation.
- Mail signed form to your county board of elections office. Find mailing address.
- DMV customers may register to vote or update registration (except name change) online.
- Any qualified voter can vote by mail. No special reason needed.
- Deadlines: Request ballot by 10/27 @ 5 pm. Return ballot must be postmarked on or before election day or delivered to county BOE or one-stop absentee voting site by 5 pm election day.
- Deadline: Online now October 31.
- Takes 10 minutes.
- Confidential. Your privacy is protected.
- Your response helps to direct $ billions.
- One person completes for household.
- You must complete form in one sitting.
Call Democracy NC for help: 1-888-OUR-VOTE
During Early Voting and on Election Day:
- Spanish/English: 1-888-VE-Y-VOTA (888-839-8682)
- Arabic/English: 1-844-YallaUS (844-925-5287)
- Asian Languages/English: 1-888-API-VOTE (888-274-8683) – Available Languages: Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Bengali, Urdu/Hindi, Tagalog
Key NC Dates
- Election Day – Tue Nov 3, 2020
- Early Voting: Oct 15, 2020 – Oct 31, 2020
- Voter Registration: Fri Oct 9, 2020
- Request Absentee Ballot: Tue Oct 27, 2020
- Return Absentee Ballot: Tue Nov 3, 2020