Social Share Links
- To promote equality, safety, and quality of life for western North Carolina’s LGBTQ and allied communities, working as a united community through advocacy, celebration, education and service.
- An inclusive community, where people are embraced for who they are and feel welcomed to engage and contribute.
- Blue Ridge Pride Center, Inc. was formed in 2009 by a group who saw the need for a community-driven organization that would appeal to the diverse LGBTQ communities of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.
Programs & Why They Are Important
- Other Community Events
- Virtual LGBTQ Center
- Community Projects & Collaborations (e.g., Oral History)
- Community Sponsorships / Community Partnership Fund
- Read More Button
- Featured / Editor’s Picks